Re: Boiler design, diaphragm construction

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 19, 2010
      Sorry...Yahoo is funny! Some times links work other times they don't. It seems to be a hit or miss operation.

      Go to "Files" and check out folder "Pop-pop - La page de Jean-Yves"
      for instructions on making a diaphragm engine. This article should get you going.

      The document is a PDF file labeled "Building_a_diaphragm_pop-pop_engine_V1.3.pdf"

      Hope that gets you there.

      Pete