Re: [pop-pop-steamboats] Re: Boiler design, diaphragm construction

  • Motleyjust
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 18, 2010
      I get a The webpage cannot be found  message from that URL.

      motleyjustmotleynothingbutmotley

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 19, 2010
        Sorry...Yahoo is funny! Some times links work other times they don't. It seems to be a hit or miss operation.

        Go to "Files" and check out folder "Pop-pop - La page de Jean-Yves"
        for instructions on making a diaphragm engine. This article should get you going.

        The document is a PDF file labeled "Building_a_diaphragm_pop-pop_engine_V1.3.pdf"

        Hope that gets you there.

        Pete