Troubles posting

  • tom.nied@att.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 7, 2010
      OK, I stand corrected. Although I posted my original message on having trouble with the forum over 18 hours ago, it shows I posted it 3 hours ago. Some sort of lag. 7:00 A.M. CT USA
    • Zoomkat@hotmail.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 7, 2010
        "but if all the suggestions were implemented we would be back to how it was before!"

        Well, it was reasonably easy to use and not full of dead end do-dads. Guess I'll just use the emails fowarded to me to keep up with the forum.