Re: RC help required.

  • Daryl
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 13, 2010
      Thanks Donald,

      I'll work at it in the next couple of days and let you know what I discover. I had a tough time getting connected to the forum today so if you don't hear from me maybe I've been permenantly blocked.

      Re hull design:-As speed in putt putts is my main interest and knowing that scale models don't always perform like the full size I spent a couple of weeks this summer testing various hulls with engines of the same or similar power. The results were interesting. May do a Youtube video on it. I'll send you the data if you are interested. It is a fairly narrow study as regards boat length and weight and engine power but there were very distinct differences in hull shape. Did not get the expected result.

      Daryl.