Revised Home Page Picture

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 3, 2010

      Another Home Page Picture has been posted to suggest the possibility for combining card stock paper models with wood hulls for support and unit pop-pop engines for propulsion. Comments anyone, anywhere and any language?

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 4, 2010

        > Another Home Page Picture has been posted to suggest the possibility for combining card stock paper models with wood hulls for support and unit pop-pop engines for propulsion. Comments anyone, anywhere and any language?
        >
        > Old Frank

        Lots of possibilities out there. Just gotta take the bull by the horns...Like NIKE says, "Just do it"!

        I may be having more free time. Looking at taking a voluntary layoff. The perks are hard to pass up plus I was planning to retire Dec 2011. We'll see!!!

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 5, 2010
          Hi Pete etal,

          Go to http://www.theoi.com/Daimon/Nike.html for more about Nike.