Re: CSS Baltic

  • frankmcneill
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 30, 2010
      I modified the home page picture by replacing the photo of the resin model with a photo of a miniature model sold by the owner of the Yahoo discussion group, ironclads. Go to http://tinyurl.com/23c2xzs for information about the group and the people who design and manufacture the kits for ironclad models.