Ponyo on the Cliff

  • Weird Jack
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2010
      Today I was surfing the instant view movies on Netflix when I ran across 'Ponyo on the Cliff'. I had not been blessed with a viewing of Ponyo before. But I did know that it involved an enlarged cartoon pop-pop boat, so I decided to fire it up and watch it.
      Oh my ........ I'm still not sure I understood all the subtle nuances ..... but ... oh my.
      I am certain, however, that I have no idea what species Ponyo might be.  :D

      But it was fun trio see the big candle-powered cartoon boat!
      Perhaps I'll break down and buy the tin one off eBay now.