Re: TESTING, TESTING?

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 2, 2006

      Good morning Steve, Frank & gang,

      With the last post in the files section I indeed toggled the "send message" box. It must have been mental telepathy Steve. I also went back into files and re-labeled the files that I have posted with the prefix "NR7" This scheme groups all of the mostly CLERMONT related stuff together alphabetically. The scheme is a trial mechanism. We may want to refine after we run with it for a while. Please let me know what you this. I can alway change back.

      Have a great day!

      Pete