TESTING, TESTING—

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2006
      This has been a test to find out if anybody actually visits the group to see what is shown on the homepage. The test has now been concluded, please return to whatever you were doing, about to do, or just thinking about doing.
      Thank you for your cooperation, the station manager.
    • Steve
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2006
        <frankmcneilll@...> wrote:

        > This has been a test to find out if anybody actually visits the
        group to see
        > what is shown on the homepage. The test has now been concluded, please
        > return to whatever you were doing, about to do, or just thinking about
        > doing.
        > Thank you for your cooperation, the station manager.

        Well, I am on digest so sometimes you've changed the picture before I
        get to see it. And I see intriguing past messages talking about
        pictures I can't see now.

        Maybe it would be better if you uploaded to Files and checked the box
        that says "send announcement to the group". Then just refer to that
        image, and those reading the archives can still go look at what you
        were discussing.

        I think that picture was just in one of the sign magazines. Funny.

        Steve Greenfield

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 2, 2006

            Good morning Steve, Frank & gang,

            With the last post in the files section I indeed toggled the "send message" box. It must have been mental telepathy Steve. I also went back into files and re-labeled the files that I have posted with the prefix "NR7" This scheme groups all of the mostly CLERMONT related stuff together alphabetically. The scheme is a trial mechanism. We may want to refine after we run with it for a while. Please let me know what you this. I can alway change back.

            Have a great day!

            Pete