Pete's Luv Boat

  • frankmcneill
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16 6:09 AM

      In what will probably be a fruitless attempt to change the topic from WD40 or sources for Methanol, I am using Pete's Ark as a home page picture. It needs a bit of color, so anybody who would like to provide it could download it into a painting or drawing program and upload revised versions into albums in the photos section. If all goes well, this might provide an abundant supply of material for new home page pictures for a year or two.