Re: Stirling Engine Boat

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2006

      Hi Frank,

      Lunch time so I thought that I'd send a quick note. The followingg link has a neat animated Stiirling Engine and description.

      library.thinkquest.org/.../ stirling.php3?v=2

      I saw some basic thermal Stirlings at the New England Wireless and Steam Museum in Greenwich, RI. Nice place to spend a day, especially if there is a steam day.

      http://users.ids.net/~newsm/

      One of my elemetary school friends and I went this year. He is into the wireless and I am into steam engines. I'll try to get more on the Stirling Engines that were on display.