The New Home Page Picture

  • frankmcneill
    Message 1 of 22 , Sep 5, 2010

      I "borrowed" Pete's picture of an ark with its "motley" crew and would like to dedicate it to motleyjustmotleynothingbutmotley a talented designer of card stock models that can be seen on the Paper Models discussion group and a new member of our little group of pop-pop boat enthusiasts.

      Frank
    • Motleyjust
      Message 2 of 22 , Sep 5, 2010
        I am honored. I didn't think anyone noticed.

        Since you brought me up, a little self promotion:
        I have some art work, including the back cover, in a game book to be released first part of Oct.
        http://blackpigeonpress.com/archives/2032
        It will premier at Archon in St. Louis, MO Oct. 1.  I will be there to sign copies with the author and other artists.

        Message 3 of 22 , Sep 6, 2010

          The latest home page picture shows Motleyjust's back cover.

          Best wishes, Frank