On the bus...

  • charleswclarke@netscape.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2 4:43 PM
      Today, I took the local county bus to pick up my car which was in the repair shop. The bus was full, and traffic was slow. I started up a conversation with the young man next to me. Apparently, he works part time as a jeweler. We had a very good discussion on silver brazing techniques. I got some suggestions that I am looking forward to try. He was intrigued with its application to pop pop boats.
    • frankmcneill
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2 5:25 PM
        Hi Charles,

        Next time go to gate http://tinyurl.com/24bb87b for the Wayward Bus.