Re: [pop-pop-steamboats] Three engine boat

  • Arno Brosi
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 3, 2010
      Impressive,I'd like to hear the noise that one makes!

      regards,Arno

      On 08/01/2010 09:12 PM, zoomkat wrote:

      I've made a simple three engine boat mockup using foam board. I need to make three new engines for it. The pictures should be in the new picture link or at the end of the below picture folder. Three good running engines should make quite a sound!

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 4, 2010
        Hi Arno,

        I posted a picture of Daryl's stereo pop-pop engine that might be of interest to anyone who would like to build noisier pop-pop engines.

        Best wishes,
        Old Frank