Three engine boat

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2010
      I've made a simple three engine boat mockup using foam board. I need to make three new engines for it. The pictures should be in the new picture link or at the end of the below picture folder. Three good running engines should make quite a sound!

    • Tony
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 2, 2010
        That looks very smart indeed {:^)

        Take care
        - Tony -

        Live, Love, Laugh & Learn

        > I've made a simple three engine boat mockup using foam board. I need to make three new engines for it. The pictures should be in the new picture link or at the end of the below picture folder. Three good running engines should make quite a sound!

      • Arno Brosi
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 3, 2010
          Impressive,I'd like to hear the noise that one makes!

          regards,Arno

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 4, 2010
            Hi Arno,

            I posted a picture of Daryl's stereo pop-pop engine that might be of interest to anyone who would like to build noisier pop-pop engines.

            Best wishes,
            Old Frank