Two New Members

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2006

      The last time new members were mentioned there were fifty of us on board. I was going to announce that there are now fifty-two of us now before I discovered I was wrong, because two of our members have jumped ship. etfishwolf is our fairly new member that I should have introduced before now, and alienrelics is our newest member who joined today.

      Best wishes, old Frank