Regarding "Re" I suppose

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 14 7:29 AM
      A long time member of the ironclads discussion group emerged from lurkdom to post a link similar to the one posted here- with the same result- deletion of the link and the group member by the group's owner. I thought this might be worth mentioning as a reminder that email addresses can be hacked for the distribution of spam that is not marketed by the Hormel company.