Re: First Pop-Pop Engine

    Message 1 of 18 , Jun 26, 2010
      Thank you Daryl for the photo of the strong boiler with diaphragms on stalks. I could imagine it with a multitude of propulsion robbing stalks resembling mushrooms that emerge overnight- and decided to use it as a home page picture for a while to discourage construction of engines with "propulsion robbing" flexible diaphragms.