Re: [pop-pop-steamboats] How Will BP handle an Oil Spill?

  • Ron Hunt
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 14, 2010
      Oh yea!! A self fueling pop-pop boat!!!  Great idea!! :-)

      Ron (FoMo)

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 14, 2010
        OK, I'm in! Where do we start? Here's a map. (Click the play button.)

        http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/world/us_and_canada/10309001.stm

        Rob

            http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/pop- pop-steamboats/ join

        --
        Rob Wood
        Special Projects Director

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 16, 2010
          The new home page picture shows the last frame of a slide show of the oil spill location. I believe it indicates how BP plans to handle the Gulf Oil Spill by waiting for the Gulf Stream to move it out of the Gulf of Mexico to a location where it will be known as "The Iceland Oil Spill."