How Will BP handle an Oil Spill?

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 14, 2010

      One way might be to build several hundred thousand pop-pop submarines and send them out to suck the oil up and burn it. Does anybody know Tony Hayward's email address so I can invite him to join the group?

      Old Frank
    • Ron Hunt
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 14, 2010
        Oh yea!! A self fueling pop-pop boat!!!  Great idea!! :-)

        Ron (FoMo)

        One way might be to build several hundred thousand pop-pop submarines and send them out to suck the oil up and burn it. Does anybody know Tony Hayward's email address so I can invite him to join the group?

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            pop-pop-steamboats-digest@yahoogroups.com
            pop-pop-steamboats-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Rob Wood
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 14, 2010
          OK, I'm in! Where do we start? Here's a map. (Click the play button.)

          http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/world/us_and_canada/10309001.stm

          Rob

              http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/pop- pop-steamboats/ join

          --
          Rob Wood
          Special Projects Director

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 16, 2010
            The new home page picture shows the last frame of a slide show of the oil spill location. I believe it indicates how BP plans to handle the Gulf Oil Spill by waiting for the Gulf Stream to move it out of the Gulf of Mexico to a location where it will be known as "The Iceland Oil Spill."