How would BP handle a coffee spill?

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 12, 2010
      Go to http://tinyurl.com/23qlc6u for this one, courtesy of Pete Baker who found it somewhere and sent it along to me. My own solution to this problem has been to suck it up with a soda straw, or wait for it to run through the cracks in our floor.
    • Ron Hunt
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 12, 2010
        I think for a small fee they could have had the fire department come in and pump out most of that. The company that made those cups should pay that fee too. And getting it all on film would help get those kinds of cups outlawed too, it's obvious that's where problem starts. Where is the government, can't they do anything about this problem? Maybe Hollywood could do a movie about it and get the whole country behind putting a stop to this happening because you know it had to happen to someone else too ... Better yet, I think this really needs to go to the UN, it is a world wide problem.

        Ron (FoMo)

        From: frankmcneilll <frankmcneilll@...>
        Subject: [pop-pop-steamboats] How would BP handle a coffee spill?
        To: pop-pop-steamboats@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Saturday, June 12, 2010, 3:25 PM

        Go to http://tinyurl.com/23qlc6u for this one, courtesy of Pete Baker who found it somewhere and sent it along to me. My own solution to this problem has been to suck it up with a soda straw, or wait for it to run through the cracks in our floor.

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)