Re: Haven't decided yet whether it's reincarnation or pop-pop boats.

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 12, 2010
      Hi Daryl,

      Like Old Frank I hit up Google. There is actually an Albino Finch Society of the domestic kind.

      http://www.zebrafinch.com/societyfinch/Albino_Society.html

      It has everything that anyone would want to know about mutant finches. I suspect that these domestic variety evolved out of the wild variety such as the one in your photo.

      Almost old Pete (just had my 67 b'day)