Re: Where to buy tubing? Round vessel question added to reply.

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 6, 2010
      That video clip of the rotating steam candle seems to have been copied for use on a lot of websites. One of our members found it several years back. It disappeared from the site he found it on, so I used friend Google to find it and changed the link to the one currently used in our links section. There probably are sources for kits composed of tea light candles, which cost about ten cents in wholesale quantities, and a piece of tubing which could be used with a series of candles.