The Usual Subject, Another Home Page Picture

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2010

      I remodeled the home page picture with a cutaway view of an engine with a conical boiler connected to a shroud and a stack. This might be modified by segmenting the boiler as a sliced pie or layer cake with more tubes and a throttle valve to bring more, or fewer, segments on line for "speed control."

      ttfn, Frank