Re: Engine test tank

    Message 1 of 3 , May 22, 2010
      Very nice indeed because it can be used to measure the thrust of various types of popping and non-popping engines without any need for installing them in boats. I borrowed a copy of Daryl's new photo for use as a new home page picture because it illustrates one of those rare game changers that don't come down the pike everyday.