Re: Possible Coil Type Putt-Putt Boat Event in NC

    Message 1 of 3 , May 17, 2010
      Just to follow up on other's post, you may just want to order some engines from spacetin like below. You can get 25 engines for $25. You might want to check with Buzz's boat yard to see if he has any current wholesale deals. Some time back I got a bunch of unpainted regular boats and small tug boats for $1.75 each (looks like they come from India in boxes of 36).

      http://www.spacetin.com/files/Bulk_Pop_Pop_Motors.JPG
      http://www.buzzboats.com/poppop4.htm
      http://www.buzzboats.com/poppop5.htm