There are twenty one of us now

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2006
      Buzz McMillian is our twenty first— or twenty oneth—
      member. Buzz is the proprietor of "Buzz's Boatyard"
      and the only guy I know of who is doing experimental
      and custom development of pop-pop boats. Go to the
      links section and click on "Buzz's Boatyard" to go
      there. There's a lot of information about pop-pop,
      windup and radio-controlled boats— quicktime movies of
      pop-pop boats in action— Rakesh Thukral's Rattandeep
      Enterprise Company in Delhi, India— other merchandise
      items and Buzz's collection of rare windup,
      battery-powered and pop-pop boats. You are in for a
      treat!

      Best wishes, old frank

      "Americans will always do the right thing... After they've exhausted all the alternatives.”
      Sir Winston Churchill

      http://mail.yahoo.com