There are twenty of us now

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2006
      bigswede073 is our Our twentieth member, a juvenile
      type who plays with trains. According to my friend
      Google, bigswede073 is a professor of mathematics who
      lives in West Monroe,Louisiana, across the river from
      Monroe, where my wife, two kids, et moi lived a while
      back. We moved to Illinois when my daughter was six
      years old. She has kids of her own now, the oldest
      celebrated his twenty-third birthday recently.
      How time flies when you are having fun!

      Best wishes to all, old Frank

      "Americans will always do the right thing... After they've exhausted all the alternatives.”
      Sir Winston Churchill

      http://mail.yahoo.com