Hello from the WWPPBB

  • mogogear2002
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2010
      Hi

      I am greg ( mogogear) from the Mamod and Other steam forum...I have met Daryl and seen his wonderful work and he in exchange introduced me and that forum to this group.

      We are about many kinds of steam engines - but we all consider pop pop boats as the "gateway" drug to live steam ;>).

      Our event (World Wide Pop Pop Boat Build)is a for fun event - trivial prizes are provided by me and mailed to the winners no matter where they are in the world.

      If it proves to be popular it may become a fun annual contest

      Cheers and I shall try not to be a stranger...

      Here is our site( it is owned by a young fellow , James Chantry- a young man of 18 years...but we go up in age pretty far and nationalities. are far and wide..

      http://modelsteam.myfreeforum.org/index.php