Re: Where to buy bulk put-put motors for class project?

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 23 11:22 PM
      Spacetin below sells 25 engines for $25. Buzz's boatyard has the cheapest regular boats I've seen recently. I bought a bunch of unpainted ones wholesale a while back for $1.75 each, although some of the motors brass diaphrams seem to small corrosion places that leaked. You may want to look at making some of Harrison's aluminum can engines.

      http://www.spacetin.com/navigation_bars/Boats.html
      http://www.buzzboats.com/poppop5.htm
      http://www.sciencetoymaker.org/boat/makeBoat4_07.htm