Re: Lyons and Tigers and Bears, Oh My!

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 3, 2010

      Go to http://tinyurl.com/ydagbc8 for information about the Caswell
      company's New Sulfamate Nickel Formula. and pay attention to the part about "electro-forming as a process where electroplating is used to create entire parts out of a certain metal, using molds or dies." Those molds or dies might be made of wood or foam to provide a bit of buoyancy for electro-formed pop-pop boats with exterior surfaces made of copper, nickel or chrome. Perhaps this post should have been made with the title "How to grow your own electro=formed pop-pop boats."

      Best wishes,
      Old Frank

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 7, 2010

        Anybody who wanted to find out where the Caswell company is located probably knows by now, so I put up another home page picture located at http://www.nmia.com/~vrbass/pop-pop/