Re: Lyons and Tigers and Bears, Oh My!

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 29, 2010
      Oops, wrong tinyurl, try this one instead http://tinyurl.com/d5aztf

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 3 3:39 AM

        Go to http://tinyurl.com/ydagbc8 for information about the Caswell
        company's New Sulfamate Nickel Formula. and pay attention to the part about "electro-forming as a process where electroplating is used to create entire parts out of a certain metal, using molds or dies." Those molds or dies might be made of wood or foam to provide a bit of buoyancy for electro-formed pop-pop boats with exterior surfaces made of copper, nickel or chrome. Perhaps this post should have been made with the title "How to grow your own electro=formed pop-pop boats."

        Best wishes,
        Old Frank

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 7 4:05 AM

          Anybody who wanted to find out where the Caswell company is located probably knows by now, so I put up another home page picture located at http://www.nmia.com/~vrbass/pop-pop/