Robert Fulton Photos

  • makaalasparks
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 25, 2010
      I added some photos into the Robert Fulton folder
      They are of paper models I designed and made of Robert Fulton's most famous ships
      Clermont
      Nautilus
      Demologos
      NewOrleans.
      They are available from www.delta7studios.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 25, 2010
        Matt,

        Where did you get the design for your New Orleans? I've been questiong the New Orleans painting done by a renown nautical artist. He won't reply. Your image looks like the 1911 replica. His painting looks like the North River. Check Robert Fulton Folder. I'll try to locate and post pix.

        Pete