Busted Boats

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2010

      For the benefit of any members who have been afflicted by the desire to own large boats, I added an album titled "After The Storm" to the photos section. The photos were provided by our member Jean-Yves Renaud, who reported that they were taken in Les Sables d'Olonne (a port of the west coast of France) after the storm of February 28 and provided interesting postures of the boats for photographers, but not for the unfortunate owners.