Re: Food coloring in a pop pop boat

    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 22, 2010
      I used a previously used home page picture to show a unit pop-pop engine and wooden hull manufactured by Tony Green Steam in the UK with features similar to those Pete mentioned- water between a wooden hull and firebox and a fireproof box beneath the flame.

      --- In pop-pop-steamboats@yahoogroups.com, "Pete" <georgeyyy@...> wrote