Advice from the Peannut Gallery

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2006
      Hi All—

      — and thanks to Ron Root, Barry Gorman and WD Smith for their advice about methods for attaching sheet metal components. As you can see from the new home page picture, I took WD's advice to put a stick through the middle and call it a wheel. The picture is a computer-generated image that I borrowed from Orin Palmer's Gallery. There's a link titled "Orin's Gallery" somewhere, possibly in the links section.

      Best wishes to all, old Frank