A Potential Source for New Pop-Pop Boats

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2010

      The current home picture shows a couple of photos that I borrowed from the Phlatforum to show steps in development of a boat hull assembled from vertical layers of 1/4 inch thick foam. A different virtual model and programming could have provided a hull with deck structures and recesses for radio controlled rudders and motors or pop-pop engines. There are currently 125 machines of these for cutting foam and smaller, more powerful machines are under development for cutting wood, plastics and some nonferrous metals.