RE: [pop-pop-steamboats] Re: simple phlat boat design

  • Don & Marsha Munsey Jr
    Message 1 of 18 , Jan 31, 2010

      I agree with you about Ed – He’s great to work with!  He has cut a few (tug, 2 barges & small engine house) of his 1:48 kits in 1:64 for my modeling at a very reasonable rate.

      I think that the best bet, as you did, would be to provide him with a set of CAD drawings, ready to load into his laser.  Again I agree, he can’t say know until someone asks him!

      Keep in touch.

      Donald E. Munsey, Jr.          dmunseyjr@...

      S/Sn42, Hn42 & Hn16 - Appalachian river logging modeler

      Virginian Railway and Big Sandy & Cumberland Railroad fan

      Living in UpperRightCorner of Louisiana

      CopperSmith & Bonsai enthusiast

      NOT sent from a Blackberry (or any other fruity device) - I can't afford one!