Re: A potential new source for pop-pop boats or kits

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 24, 2010
      Plastic is definitely no the material of choice for a commercial pop-pop kit. I do however think that it is a starting place for a new venture.

      I have seen plastic candle holders at weddings etc. So plastic is acceptable in some venues. I have also seen wind cups placed over candles at memorial services. The basic is a simple Dixie type cup designed for that purpose and others are a clear plastic. The plastics in both cases is probably self extinquishing.

      In any case plastic & the phlat printer would work for prototypes and perhaps beyond. You never know.