Re: [pop-pop-steamboats] There are nineteen of us now

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 29, 2006
      Thanks Russ,

      We have another crew member on the good ship
      lollypop-pop- steamboats who uses his call sign as a
      Yahoo ID, Dale Hayes, also known as kd7lyn. We have at
      least one additional member with a phD.
      There might be others on board hiding their lights
      under bushels, but my bamboo guru, Dr. Cherla Sastry
      is also a member of our motley little crue.
      It seems that I am in the same category as president
      bush. A TV
      comedian remarked that bush isn't very smart, but had
      been smart enough to surround himself with smart
      people, the way a hole surrounds itself with a donut.

      Best wishes to all, and to all a good night, old Frank

      http://mail.yahoo.com