Pop-Pop Boat (and Solar Boat) Competition in England in July 2010

  • bryanjfinch
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2010
      Hello all,

      I'm not sure how many members of this Group live in the south-east of England, but I am a member of the Guildford Model Engineering Society (Guildford is in Surrey) and at our annual Exhibition which is being held on 10 and 11 July 2010, I am organising an informal competition for both pop-pop and solar powered boats which will be sailed "round the pole" in a 6ft diameter paddling pool. If this there is anyone who'd like to join in the fun please contact me via solarboats@... and I'll e-mail them details and an entry form.

      Thanks,

      Bryan