Re: Christmas Party.

  • WhiteDenims
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 22, 2009
      If you wish, I can arrange a web-based conference call in which we can all speak our Christmas greetings to one another (websites and other Internet projects are the things that I do for a living). Daryl, this is my response to your RSVP email (below).

      jeanyves_renaud:
      Thank you again for addressing my inquiry regarding a candle flame's temperature. The 2900 degrees Fahrenheit was a surprise to me.

      Merry Christmas folks! As a new member here - perhaps the newest - I am looking forward to delving into some interesting variations of the pop-pop boat mechanism.

      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 25, 2009

        I had reservations for a trip to Canada today but canceled after I discovered that Canada had arrived in Houston. See today's weather map for Houston on the home page picture.