Re: [pop-pop-steamboats] Christmas Party.

  • Arno
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 22, 2009
      Let me get my bags.......but for now :
      happy holidays and all the best for 2010,hope to see many creations from
      you again.

      regards,Arno

      darylcanada73 wrote:

      > You are all invited. All day Dec. 25. My place.
      >
      > Please, all 252 of you, RSVP. I need to know you are alive.

    • P M
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 22, 2009
        At the moment it's difficult to travel in the Netherlands because of snow so I don't think I can make it to Canada before christmas.

        You are all invited. All day Dec. 25. My place.

        Please, all 252 of you, RSVP. I need to know you are alive.

      • WhiteDenims
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 22, 2009
          If you wish, I can arrange a web-based conference call in which we can all speak our Christmas greetings to one another (websites and other Internet projects are the things that I do for a living). Daryl, this is my response to your RSVP email (below).

          jeanyves_renaud:
          Thank you again for addressing my inquiry regarding a candle flame's temperature. The 2900 degrees Fahrenheit was a surprise to me.

          Merry Christmas folks! As a new member here - perhaps the newest - I am looking forward to delving into some interesting variations of the pop-pop boat mechanism.

          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 25, 2009
            Hi All,

            I had reservations for a trip to Canada today but canceled after I discovered that Canada had arrived in Houston. See today's weather map for Houston on the home page picture.