Re: Christmas Party.

    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 22, 2009
      Daryl,

      What's your address? I have to key it into my GPS.... Ferry or Bridge??

      Seriously;

      Here's hoping for a very Merry Chistmas and a Happy, Healthy and Safe New Year.

      > You are all invited. All day Dec. 25. My place.
      >
      > Please, all 252 of you, RSVP. I need to know you are alive.

    • Arno
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 22, 2009
        Let me get my bags.......but for now :
        happy holidays and all the best for 2010,hope to see many creations from
        you again.

        regards,Arno

        darylcanada73 wrote:

        > You are all invited. All day Dec. 25. My place.
        >
        > Please, all 252 of you, RSVP. I need to know you are alive.

      • P M
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 22, 2009
          At the moment it's difficult to travel in the Netherlands because of snow so I don't think I can make it to Canada before christmas.

          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 22, 2009
            If you wish, I can arrange a web-based conference call in which we can all speak our Christmas greetings to one another (websites and other Internet projects are the things that I do for a living). Daryl, this is my response to your RSVP email (below).

            jeanyves_renaud:
            Thank you again for addressing my inquiry regarding a candle flame's temperature. The 2900 degrees Fahrenheit was a surprise to me.

            Merry Christmas folks! As a new member here - perhaps the newest - I am looking forward to delving into some interesting variations of the pop-pop boat mechanism.

            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 25, 2009

              I had reservations for a trip to Canada today but canceled after I discovered that Canada had arrived in Houston. See today's weather map for Houston on the home page picture.