Christmas Party.

  • darylcanada73
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 22, 2009
      You are all invited. All day Dec. 25. My place.

      Please, all 252 of you, RSVP. I need to know you are alive.
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 22, 2009
        Daryl,

        What's your address? I have to key it into my GPS.... Ferry or Bridge??

        Seriously;

        Here's hoping for a very Merry Chistmas and a Happy, Healthy and Safe New Year.

        > You are all invited. All day Dec. 25. My place.
        >
        > Please, all 252 of you, RSVP. I need to know you are alive.

      • Arno
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 22, 2009
          Let me get my bags.......but for now :
          happy holidays and all the best for 2010,hope to see many creations from
          you again.

          regards,Arno

          darylcanada73 wrote:

          > You are all invited. All day Dec. 25. My place.
          >
          > Please, all 252 of you, RSVP. I need to know you are alive.

        • P M
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 22, 2009
            At the moment it's difficult to travel in the Netherlands because of snow so I don't think I can make it to Canada before christmas.

            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 22, 2009
              If you wish, I can arrange a web-based conference call in which we can all speak our Christmas greetings to one another (websites and other Internet projects are the things that I do for a living). Daryl, this is my response to your RSVP email (below).

              jeanyves_renaud:
              Thank you again for addressing my inquiry regarding a candle flame's temperature. The 2900 degrees Fahrenheit was a surprise to me.

              Merry Christmas folks! As a new member here - perhaps the newest - I am looking forward to delving into some interesting variations of the pop-pop boat mechanism.

              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 25, 2009

                I had reservations for a trip to Canada today but canceled after I discovered that Canada had arrived in Houston. See today's weather map for Houston on the home page picture.