Re: The possibility for converting paper boats into pop-pop boats

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 16, 2009
      Hi zoomkat,

      In theLinks section see Folder titled "FILM, CORRUGATED PLASTIC and SYNTHETIC PAPER for info re: Corlite, Coroplast and Diversi-Plast. Several phlatforum members use their phlatprinters to cut Coroplast and there are a few discussion groups for people who build RC model planes and boats made of corrugated plastic.