The Early Late News

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 2006

      Early because the Sun hasn't come up yet and Late because I should have reported this several days ago. Anyhow, the last census report was that we had forty-seven members. Now we have forty-nine. In the order of their arrival, the the new members are "oldoutboards" who lives down under in the land of Oz and collects outboard motors and "spare_pharts" who probably lives up over in Canada)and collects— your guess is as good as mine, or better maybe.
      I'm still chasing along the paper trail. One sign shop tested a free plan for a paper model of Thomas the Tank on their wide format flatbed UV cured, ink jet printer and reported unsatisfactory results because of a resolution designed for viewing from at least five feet away. There are wide format printers with higher dots per inch counts, but I still don't have a handle on any sign and print shops that are using these expensive printers yet. Working on it though.

      Best wishes to all, old Frank