Re: The New Home Page Image

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 18, 2006

      Mornin Frank,

      I too had found this site. Paper models are an interesting source for creating metal versions. All of your advice on the subject is good.

      I've placed a file Demologos.Bischoff.pdf  in the "FILE" folder. It was written last year by a friend for the SFSF's newsletter THE BOILER ROOM. It mentions Fulton's other boats.

      Enjoy,

      Pete

      P.S. Gary also took the photos of the 1909 CLERMONT replica's ribs in the mud flats on the Rondout Creek in Kingston, NY.