No moving parts

  • darylcanada73
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 14, 2009
      94 parts to make the boiler and pipes. Add 19 for the fuel tank and 16 for the boat for a total of 129 parts. Seems ridiculous for an engine with NO MOVING PARTS. Would have been a few less if I had known exactly where I was going when I started.

      Photos in "MY Photos."
    • P M
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 14, 2009
        Wrong, not 113 parts for just an engine but for a piece of art!

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 14, 2009
          My thoughts exactly! Both and artist & a craftsman....

          Pete