Re: [pop-pop-steamboats] Putt putt Racing and Putt putt Chicken

  • KENNETH TAIT SR.
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 7, 2009
      Daryl,

      That was great!!  You must have a lot of time on your hands, and put it to good use.
      I like the way that you tethered them so they could get up to a good speed.

      Keep up the good work,  Papa Tait Seekonk,Ma.

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 7, 2009
        Impressive! Both the boats and the video. Wish I had the time and talent.

        > Best to watch this video with someone. Preferably someone who usually guesses wrong and bets big.
        >
        > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7A95nAKLxA

      • darylcanada73
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 13, 2009
          Thanks Papa............Actually don't have that much time on my hands. I'm too busy building and running these confounded things.